Please note the Cancellation Policy: Cancellations after September 20th, 2012, until 24-48 hours before arrival date (depending on the specific hotel) will be subject to a $25 cancellation fee. Deposit of one night’s room and tax will be forfeited if a cancellation occurs within 24-48 hours of arrival date, depending on each individual hotel cancellation policy.
Group Sub-Blocks: Groups may reserve a block of 10 rooms or more at a conference hotel by printing the Group Block Request Form and faxing the completed form to (801) 355-0250. Please be advised that group sub-blocks are not available in every hotel and can only be applied to a certain number of rooms within each hotel so it is possible that a hotel may no longer be available for group sub-blocks but could still accept individual reservations which would be subject to the normal cancellation policies. Final rooming lists with reservation names will be due by August 15th, 2012. If a rooming list is not received by August 15th, 2012, the group block will be canceled. Cancellations after September 20th, 2012 until 24 – 48 hours before arrival date (depending on the specific hotel as noted in the individual cancellation policies) will be subject to a $25 cancellation fee per room. One night’s room and tax will be forfeited if a cancellation occurs within 24 – 48 hours of arrival date (depending on the specific hotel’s cancellation policy).
Hotel Suites: If you are interested in booking a hotel suite, there are a limited number available at a discounted rate for CanWEA 2012 participants. Please contact The Housing Connection directly for more information at (877)505-0678(toll free) or +1 (801)505-4616 (international).
Questions or Special Requests: For any questions or special requests, please contact The Housing Connection at (877) 505-0678 (toll-free) or +1 (801) 505-4616 (international) and indicate you are calling about CanWEA 2012, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about CanWEA 2012 Housing
- There are a limited number of rooms available at the conference rate and they will sell out quickly so you are encouraged to book your room early.
- Late Arrivals: Arrival dates are firm – failure to check-in on the scheduled date of arrival will result in the cancellation of the room for the remainder of the stay. Changes to arrival dates must be made in advance of the event to ensure you have a room available when you arrive.
- The acknowledgment number listed in your confirmation email is for internal Housing Connection use only and is not the same as the hotel’s confirmation number. Please do not call your chosen hotel “to check on your reservation” until after September 24th, 2012 at which time the Housing Connection reservations will be processed into the hotel’s reservation systems.
- Please review the individual cancellation policies for each hotel before making your reservation. The cancellation policy will go into effect immediately at the time of the reservation except for exhibitor sub-blocks.
- All bed types and smoking preferences are requests and are based on availability. Bed types and smoking preferences cannot be guaranteed, however the hotels will do their best to accommodate your requests.
- All of the hotel rates are quoted as single or double occupancy not including applicable taxes. Hotel room rates are quoted in Canadian funds and are subject to 13% HST.
- CanWEA compiled the information on the hotel amenities as a service to its attendees however cannot be held responsible for any changes the hotels make to the services listed. Please check with the hotel directly if you wish to confirm any of these services and their applicable charges.